I have a question about a forum/skin after being purchased.

xGB-Neymar_11-x

Customer
Hello my name is josh and ive recently joined xenfocus and ive viewed the skins as im going to be purchasing one very soon most probs the one that is called platform and before i want to purchase the skin im trying to find out about after the purchase is done :).. and i was wondering after ive purchased it what happens next?
will i get a forum? or will it download the style theme if it does then what would do i haveto do?

would be great if someone could help me..
thanks Josh.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello my name is josh and ive recently joined xenfocus and ive viewed the skins as im going to be purchasing one very soon most probs the one that is called platform and before i want to purchase the skin im trying to find out about after the purchase is done :).. and i was wondering after ive purchased it what happens next?
will i get a forum? or will it download the style theme if it does then what would do i haveto do?

would be great if someone could help me..
thanks Josh.
Hi Josh,

This site only offers skins. If you need the actual forum software, you'll first need to purchase it from xenforo.com

Once you have your forum installed, and once you've purchased one of these skins, you'll automatically be given access to the "Customer category" on these forums, where you'll be able to download the skin file. You then simply install your skin (you'll have access to that topic once you purchase the skin), and you're done!