Novus - Sneak Peak and Development

duydangle

A bug report: There's no reflection on login/signup button when you are on Firefox/IE9, it only happens on Chrome.

Iestyn

Customer
Not sure if this is the place to ask it or not but you know you added the extra style with the bar on Greame? How can I stop that bar showing up on certain pages? For example, the member map page :)

Iestyn

Customer
Another note, this header background image doesn't look right on the popup :-/ it kind of machos the member card for this skin, but it sitll doesn't look right.

Are you able to give us the same background imagee of the one you use here? It looks much better IMO.

------------------------

Also with regards to the image background above, there seems to be quite some inconsistencies with that header background all around the site. The one above on the edit thread, is blue, the one on the contact us link at the very bottom of grey :-/ I like the one here when you press the contact link, it looks a nice blue colour.

Can you let us know the image, and how to globally change them all so that there are no more inconsistencies between all those pop up header images please? :D

--------------------------

EDIT again: @Greame:

When you install the style with the second navigation bar, if you click on the members tab, then hover back over the forum button, the dropbown actually appears even though there is a second bar below that with all the same options on, is that intentional? I'm confused :p Just thought i'd point it out just incase you guys missed that when you added the second style option.

I love this style <3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-03 at 05.20.35.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-03 at 05.20.35.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 8

Iestyn

Customer
Did you guys see what I meant about the inconsistantses in the images, is there an update? :)

Iestyn

Customer
I'm still not sure what you mean...

The grey header image that Noodle mentioned still appears in the extra novas style, the one with the second bar.

There's quite a few places, so I took screenshots and .zip'ed them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18660955/xenfocus-issue.zip

With regards to the second version of the novus, the one with the second bar, if you click on the members tab, then hover back over the forum button, the dropbown actually appears even though there is a second bar below that with all the same options on, is that intentional? Just thought i'd point it out just incase you guys missed that when you added the second style option. The dropdowns should be removed IMHO :)

Graeme

The grey header image that Noodle mentioned still appears in the extra novas style, the one with the second bar.

There's quite a few places, so I took screenshots and .rar'ed them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18660955/xenfocus-issue.zip

With regards to the second version of the novus, the one with the second bar, if you click on the members tab, then hover back over the forum button, the dropbown actually appears even though there is a second bar below that with all the same options on, is that intentional? Just thought i'd point it out just incase you guys missed that when you added the second style option. The dropdowns should be removed IMHO :)

I'll look into it. I'll try to sort these things out and then release an updated version by the end of the weekend.

Iestyn

Customer
I'll look into it. I'll try to sort these things out and then release an updated version by the end of the weekend.

Is there any word on how the updated version is coming along? Can't wait =D

P.S: sorry I annoyed you in the pm's :(

Graeme

Sorry about the delay. I've been relatively close to the riots in London and am still trying to find a house, so it's all a bit hectic here.